Rishiri is a town located on Rishiri Island in Sōya Subprefecture, Hokkaido, Japan.
As of September 2016, the town has an estimated population of 2,169 and a density of 28 persons per km2. The total area is 76.49 km2.
Rishiri Airport is located in nearby Rishirifuji.
Rishiri is located on the western portion of Rishiri Island, facing the Sea of Japan. Mount Rishiri (also known as Rishirifuji), at 1721m, is located on the border with Rishirifuji.
- Sōya Subprefecture, Hokkaido
- Primary schools
- Kutsugata Elementary School
- Senhōshi Elementary School
- Shinminato Elementary School
- Junior high schools
- Kutsugata Junior High School
- Senhōshi Junior High School
- High schools
Alphabetical Index of Pages | Hierarchical Index of Pages
All content originates from the English Wikipedia, licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0