Magway is the capital city of Magway Region of Myanmar, and situated on the banks of the Irrawaddy River. The Myathalun Pagoda, located at the north of the city, is the landmark of Magway. Magway Region is famous for the cultivation of sesame and many kinds of nuts. It is home to Magway Airport.
Magway Industrial Zone
List of universities and colleges in Magway
- Magway Education College
- Magway University
- Computer University, Magway
- University of Medicine, Magway
- University of Community Health, Magway
- Technological University, Magway
- Teacher Training College, Magway
The 7,000-seat Magway Stadium is a multi-use stadium and used mostly for football matches. The stadium is the home ground of Magway F.C, a Myanmar National League (MNL) football club.
- Magway Regional Hospital
- University Teaching Hospital of the University of Medicine (Magway)
- Magway Traditional Medicine Hospital
Alphabetical Index of Pages | Hierarchical Index of Pages
All content originates from the English Wikipedia, licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0